How can I best protect myself when going back to school?
The first thing students can be doing now is behaving in ways that decrease the community transmission and following public health guidelines.
· Minimize contact with people who aren’t in their household.
· Wear face coverings in public spaces and on the private shuttle bus.
· Practice good hand hygiene.
· You should start getting comfortable with what a safe distance (at least 6 feet) looks like and feels like, so it’s not one more thing that feels disruptive when they enter the school space.
· Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.